New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Baby_Tabby - October 8th, 2012 4:50 PM

I am single and I know I can't handle a baby right now. I get uneasy with the idea of an adoption agency because of all the stories I've heard and read. I would like a private adoption if thats possible. I live in central IL and I am due next February. I won't find out the babies s_x for a couple more weeks, but we are both healthy. You can e-mail me at baby_tabby2012 at yahoo if you want to talk or have any questions or suggestions. Thank you.

Somedaybaby - October 8th, 2012 11:29 PM

I emailed you.
Crystal

NJTCRT2005 - October 9th, 2012 12:17 AM

It wont let me email you for some reason. mine is njbcrt2004 at hotmail dot com

NJTCRT2005 - October 9th, 2012 12:31 AM

I sent you an email. It finally let me send you one. Hope to hear back from you Baby_Tabby

nicole167 - October 10th, 2012 6:11 PM

We are also in Illinois...emailed you hope to hear back from you soon.

Baby_Tabby - October 12th, 2012 3:01 PM

I just want to give an update. I am reading thru all the e-mails and trying to decide who to move forward with. I thought the choice to give up my baby was hard enough, but trying to decide where I think he/she will be happy and secure is almost as hard... Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. I am amazed at all the incredible people willing to give my baby a chance... Thank you

lacie583 - October 13th, 2012 3:00 PM

Thanks for the update! Look forward to hearing from you either way!
Lacie

helenwattie - October 14th, 2012 3:22 AM

Hi. I'm sure you have plenty of people responding to your post, hoping to adopt your baby, and I'm another one! If you haven't yet decided on a family please consider us! We would make wonderful parents and I'm happy to send you information about us if you are still considering adoption and if you haven't yet decided on a family to help you and your baby. We would happily visit you to talk about what you would like to see happen and to see if we are a good match. My email is helenwattie at gmail dot com. Love to hear from you. Helen & Scott (New Zealand couple moving to USA)

nicole167 - October 16th, 2012 12:57 PM

Thanks for the update! looking forward to hearing from you either way. I know this is a very hard choice for you, thoughts and prayers are going your way.

lito - October 17th, 2012 3:32 PM

I as well emailed you please contact me by email in you would like further information. Prayers and thouhts go out to you.

lito - October 17th, 2012 3:36 PM

I tried to email you but it wont allow me to... Are you able to contact me?

Sl - October 18th, 2012 2:40 PM

If you are still looking for birth parents..please let me know,,I don't want to overwhelm you even more...

lito - October 18th, 2012 2:49 PM

Hi, thank you for your message are you able to send me your e mail address the one listed is not working !

lito - October 18th, 2012 4:18 PM

I think there has been a misunderstanding I'm looking to ADOPT ?

clstuart - October 21st, 2012 9:26 PM

We just emailed you. Hope to hear from you!

Lesley

Ejesbe - October 28th, 2012 6:31 PM

I emailed you. Please respond when you can. My husband and I live in Ohio. Email me at samanthaelrod1 at yahoo dot com.

tbour1918@cox.net - November 17th, 2012 10:24 PM

We would love to give your baby a loving home, please email us.

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.