A Couple Of Questions-pg121200448659

0 Replies
Mommy2Ben - May 28

1. My DS is 13 weeks and we have thrush!!! His is looking much better and they did have me take diflucin(sp). Well I've been off that for about 7 days and DS's is not quite gone yet so they gave me clotrimazole to use until his clears up. I know that I have to wash it off before feeding him, but my question is, do I have to wash before I pump? I have to pump at work and it is next to impossible to really wash there. 2. My DS has been STTN and I am pretty full 1st thing in the morning. He usually feeds on one side and I pump the other and get 4-5 oz. I pump 2 times at work and get 4-5oz each time there. Question is, should I be getting up in the middle of the night to maintain my supply or will my supply stay as is? 3. Finally, DS has been very hungry lately (growth spurt?) He is at DC for about 9 1/2 hrs per day and usually eats twice about 5.5 oz each time. The other day the DCP said that he took 8 oz at once! My mom picked him up about 2-3 hrs later and he was hungry and took another 4oz for her and in another 1 1/2 hrs demanded another 4 oz. Now I've told my mom about over feeding and she knows how strongly I feel about it. She said that she tried his pacifier, walking, talking and rocking and he just cried and cried until she finally gave him a bottle. My question here is, what do you do if he will not settle down without a bottle? This hasn't happened again as I talked to my DCP and told her that I really don't want him to have more than 6oz at a time. We also talked about giving him smaller amts more frequently, but he will just cry so right now it is just the 5-6 twice per day at DC. I'm sorry this was so long, but so relieved to have found this sight! And thank you so much in advance

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?