Breastfeeding Question -pg121804442671

3 Replies
red87 - August 6

My daughter is 3 weeks old and sometimes when I am br___tfeeding her she will drink for about 1 minute or 2 and then she will start crying and pull off the br___t. I can tell she is hungry tho because she will stop crying once she is off and then try like crazy to get back on again. This has happened about 3 or 4 times and it makes me sad, she looks like she is so hungry but I dont know why she starts crying. When she does this I try to burp her for a while (she hardly ever burps tho...ever) and when i put her back on she will do the same...drink for a minute or 2 then cry, unlatch herself then try to latch back on. Any idea why she is doing this??

wv_red - August 6

Red if you read the strange eating behavior thread that may help you. Another Mom is going through the same thing.

cors1wfe - August 7

She might be getting gas from sucking before the milk starts coming out.....

CourtneYnCorbin - August 7

I might have the perfect solution for you. My son did the exact same thing until he was 2 months old. I called the b___st feeding clinic in town and the nurse told me to completely cut out cows milk in my diet. It was a miracle. My son was a completely different baby afterwards.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?