Could I Be Pregnant Pg1284469899

0 Replies
Cariqueen2 - September 14

Hi I was wondering if I could possibly be pregnant. I got my last normal period july 27th and my bf and i had s_x on both the 8th and 9th of august (the condom broke both days) I would have been ovulating that same week. I was expecting my next period on the 23rd august but it didnt come until the 29th which is 6 days later and it only lasted for 2 days but it was basically like a normal flow. Now, for the past 2 days I have been really nauseous and i have been really tired and very very moody for about 2 wks now. In addition, I was 6 months pregnant last year but i had to terminate my pregnancy in December due to severe pre-eclampsia and finding out that I have sickle cell anemia the day i was hospitalised (it is the milder type of sickle cell HBSC and apparently wouldnt really make me sick because of the tropical climate i live in). So right now I am really scared because I wouldnt have planned for this and I am afraid of losing another baby if I am pregnant. Let me know what u think

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion