Morning Sickness Question -pg121786617138

3 Replies
KBeth138 - August 4

I have been getting this terrible feeling every morning for the past week or so. I wake up feeling like my stomach is completely empty, and like I want to vomit, but am not actually nauseated - like I just want to heave(I know that's graphic and doesn't make a lot of sense, not sure how else to describe it). I'm still two days away from my period being due, but I was wondering if this feeling could be morning sickness? Sometimes it starts late at night and continues through the morning. When I eat I tend to feel better, but then get indigestion almost immediately. Has anyone else felt symptoms like this

teee - August 8

Could definitely be morning sickness. What you wrote, is exactly how I feel ( at ten weeks pregnant), I also felt like that with my first. Right down to the 'eating and feeling better, only to get indigestion almost immediately.' Ah, the fun and games of pregnancy. Let us know if that result is positive!

KBeth138 - August 8

Period was due Wednesday, no bleeding, some strange cramping. Started bleeding Thursday. Today just a bit of brown. Bought a test and will test tomorrow AM, though I'm 99% sure it will be negative, as yesterday was a definitely flow of blood. My mother bled the first few months with her first pregnancy, so I'm testing just to be sure.

Teddyfinch - August 14

it sounds more like you got overly hungry. that can happen to you. you feel like you want to vomit but you're hungry and the thought of eating makes you feel sick yet when you eat you feel better.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?