Pregnancy Pain-pg119451535635

3 Replies
Newlywed - November 8

Hello, is anyone there? I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant and very worried. I am not due to see my Midwife until another 2 weeks. I am off work today with bad pain in my left side. It feels like a strained muscle and is there all the time. It has been there for the last few days but seems to be getting worse. I have got very sore br___ts and occasionally feel sick in the mornings. I have had diarrhoea on and off. I have read alot of articles and some say this is normal whilst others point towards ectopic pregnancy. I am very scared and dont know what to do. Anyone there who can advise?. x

newmomma32 - November 11

see a doc asap...may be ectopic.

Babycrazy - November 11

I would say if it just feels like a strained muscle wait it out a few days because I had a low dull pain like that for a while and it turned out only to be my ligaments stretching(even at 7 weeks!) If it was an ectopic it would keep getting worse and be so painful you can almost not stand up. If that is that case I would say go in asap but if it us low a dull wait it out. You could always call your Dr to easy your mind!

Newlywed - November 14

Thanks for your comments. I have rested for a few days and the pain is almost gone. It does feel very much like a strained muscle. I am due to see my Midwife on Monday just to be on the safe side. Thanks again. x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?