Swelling-pg121271564420

4 Replies
JustStartingOut - June 5

So this might be TMI, but i need some help. So my va___a is kinda swollen, only one one side and around the opening. it hurts when even my undies touch it, but it doesn't itch or burn when i pee. Has anybody had this before? i tried baby poweder cause i thought it might be chaffing but thats not it. so now i am putting ice on it to see if that helps. any advice would be great.

mcbee - June 6

I would call the doctor on that one. It might be some sort of infection?

lrachel - June 13

Do you feel any lumps? I had a sebaceous cyst a few weeks back. I didn't have any swelling, but the area was very tender and I could feel the cyst under the skin. Best to get it checked out, though, because if it is a cyst, it may need to be drained.

JustStartingOut - June 14

The ice worked. By the time i the time i saw my doc it had stopped and she said everything looks fine. Thank you for all of your advice.

Stephiealisa - June 19

How pregnant are you? My dr said that some women experience swelling and sometimes a woman's v____a can even appear blue or purple in color. This is normal for some women. He said it was just from excess fluids and the uterus pressing on certain nerves. If you notice itching or abnormal mucus I would start to worry. Do you have What to expect when your expecting? I think it might be mentioned in there as well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?