11 Weeks Pregnant-pg110355476589

32 Replies
chrissy - December 20

I look as if I am 4 months . huge. My next dr visit is in 2 week s. should I be able to hear hearbeat then?

Claire - December 20

You should, but depending on your body build if you're broader it sometimes its harder to hear, but hopefully you should.Good Luck, is this your first pregnancy?

heather - January 6

i'm 11 weeks and i heard my baby's heartbeat aready!!!it was strong and very healthy

Ashley - January 8

Oh yes this is my first and i am very excited about it .... But people are telling me alot of things... I am not listening to them... because i dont want it to bother me...But i listen to my doctor to be safe.. The tell me that giving birth will be the worst thing in the world... but other people tell me .. it is the most wonderful thing in the world.. But i know when i have mine it will be special bc it will be my first .. so i am very happy to be having my first..But i am only 19 so i guess it doesnt matter i was ready for it . and i got my prays answered to have a child!!

Blaise - January 12

Dont worry about age I am 11 weeks and 21, I think you know when you are ready and people do tell you all the horror stories but more times than not those people already have a few kids so if people go back for more after their first it really cant be that bad. Dont get me wrong im scared as hell of giving birth but its just normal. Just enjoy your pregnancy!

Reyna - January 14

I had my first at 17 and swore I would never have another because of the 9 months of complete suffering and the 24 hour labor, but now I am 25 and guess what....I am having another. Yes, giving birth is extrememly painful (I did mine natural), but it is worth every bit of it. Having a baby is truly a miracle.....

ann - January 14

i m 12 weeks, but i had heard my babys heatbeat thru the u/s at 7 weeks it self n it was nice loud and clear and i also saw the glitter which the nurse told me that it was the heartbeats...........it was a good feeling all the best to u ..........

Noelle - January 23

Hi Chrissy, i am 12 weeks pregnant and even at week 10th i could see the baby heartbeat at the doctor;s office. I am not sure if you can "hear" it per se but surely I saw the baby;s heart pumping!

michelle - January 26

yes, you should definately hear your baby by then! congrats:)

michelle - January 26

i had my 1st at 19, second at 20, both natural, one breech, both long and very painful with back labor, but the instant you see your child, you don't think about one ounce of the pain! iam going to try for an epidural this time, so i can relax, and enjoy! good luck, you can be young, but you are much stronger then you think! enjoy your pregnancy! michelle

lindsay - February 1

i heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks so i would think so....good luck

Becca - February 2

At my doctors visit last thurs. she could not find the baby's heart beat by doppler, but found it on ultra sound. Yesterday a nurse I work with found the baby's heart beat. It was hard to find because it was under my artery. Sounded like a little helicopter!! :-)

Lisa - February 6

I had my first baby at 20. I was reading everyones comments about giving birth and honestly it is different for every person. My first one was my longest but not listening to others and listening to my body made it a wonderful experience. I have had 3 more babies since then each faster than the first. My last one was 20 minutes start to finish, no drugs and nearly born on the highway on the way in to the hospital. I am now pregnant with my 5th child and in my 12th week. I expect we may not make it to the hospital for this one. Each of my deliveries were very different and if nothing else I will tell you to go without the drugs. Taking the pain medications for every one I know made the labour much longer.

addie - February 8

I'm 11 weeks too, I have an appt on Friday the 11th to hear the babies heart beat. We're so excited, its our 1st pregnancy.

peanut - February 9

hi chrissy. i am in the same boat as you. on sunday i will be 9 weeks and i look as if i am 4 months. in the last 2 weeks my stomach has gotten so big. everyone is going crazy over it. i had to go to small maternity clothes just because it is so much more comfortable. i was worried because i was so big at first but my mom and gram both said they did the same thing, and that they were "all belly" throughout their pregnancy. you should be able to hear the heartbeat by then. good luck

ALICIA - February 9

HY MY NAME IS ALICIA AND IM 12 WEEKS PREG WITH MY 3RD THE REASON WHY YOU LOOK BIG IS BECAUSE YOU BLOAT ALOT IN THE FIRST TRI MESTER AND SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN FEEL PREG TAKE IT FROM ME ITS VERY NORMAL. GOODLUCK MY PREGNANT PAL

Tiffany - February 11

My Dr. couldn't however I got a doppler for home use and it said to have a full bladder for early pregnancy and I heard on it just fine. So I would drink lots of water before hand. Good Luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?