7 Weeks-pg110970141318

5 Replies
Kristina - March 1

Yesterday I had my first va___al ultrasound after having a bit of spotting. He saw the sack, but said it may be to early to see the baby. He said the sack was the size of a 5 1/2 week sack. Now it that from conception or or the date of my last period. I wasn't sure as to how he was calculating it. I know at 7 weeks the baby is 5 weeks, but when they refer to it which date are they going off of?

nicola.xx - March 5

this too happened to me and im still unsure and waiting for a response i was so confused at my scan i did not ask i was meant to be 8 weks pregnant but it showed 5 and a half weeks i go back this friday

Kristina - March 5

I know, I didn't ask either and I am relly mad about that. I probably could have saved myself a whole lot of grief this week, I go back Wed. Good luck to you I'll let you know what happens. Also you can be off on the time you concived, You are eight weeks fron your LMP but not necessarily 6 week along. This whole thing is so confusing.

nicola.xx - March 6

thanks kristina please let me know how you get on im still so worried have been trying to work out my dates my lmp was jan 4th but i did my first pregnancy test which came out weak on feb5th can i really be only 5 and a half weeks pregnant or has my baby stopped growing i cant work it out!

Krisitna - March 6

Tyr not to stree your doctor knows best and just wit until Friday. The stress can't be good for your body or the baby. Take care

Kristina - March 6

Stress not Stree

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?