8 Weeks-pg111245638518

3 Replies
Carla - April 2

Hello-I'm 8 weeks pregnant. my first dr appoint. is 4/6 and I was wondering if anyone else out there is as nervous as I am? this is my first pregnancy and I am so excited but just worried about everything. I feel pretty good except for being tired which concerns me because I don't have morning sickness. Is this normal? any advice? I've taken 6 hpt all positive(3 different brands) but I just don't feel pregnant. Should I be worried?

carla - April 2

anyone??

Jodie - April 2

Carla- I am 6 1/2 weeks and i have the same thing. I am just really tired and my b___bs hurt. No sickness though. My first apt is 4/12. I also took tons of tests all different brands. All positive. My mom said that she was never sick with me or my brother. It is perfectly normal to have no morning sickness. They say it only affects about 50% of women. So feel lucky!!! Good luck with everything!!

Kim - April 2

Carla, Jodie is absolutely correct about m/s affecting only 50% of women. I didn't have any either and I was pretty nervous going into my first appt. at 8.5 weeks. Everything was fine. I am 9.5 weeks now and I think that I'll still be nervous until I make it out of the first trimester but it's normal. I have my next appt. on 04/12 and my next u/s on 04/22 and I can't wait. I am very tired, have sore b___bs, and acne but those are pretty much my only symptoms. Congratulations and good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?