Advice Please -pg119136372857

3 Replies
jazminesmom - October 2

for the last three days i have had a horrible headache, and today i felt light headed and felt like passing out. i have hardly an appit_te but i get hungry. and i know all this sounds like normal pregnancy systoms but it just started three days ago and i am almost 14 weeks. also even if i can a nap i am so tired. and i get hot flashes just starting today and i am just wondering what is going on???? advice would be nice

kay101 - October 2

It sounds to me like you might be coming down with something. Have you checked your temperature? A fever can make you feel really c___ppy. Take some tylenol and drink a cup of coffee. That should help some with the pain and to open up the blood vessels. Leaning back under the faucet and letting hot water hit your hair and forehead is also soothing. I don't have much of an appet_te either. I want to eat, but there's nothing I want if that makes sense. It's getting to that time of year when everyone gets sick, so try drinking some more orange juice and purell'ing your hands.

jazminesmom - October 2

thank you i was thinking i was getting sick but i wasn't sure. i haven't checked my temp cause i don;t think i have one. thanks for your response

kay101 - October 2

You're welcome and I hope you feel better!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion