Am I Pregnant -pg111290639918

3 Replies
SJ - April 7

I am on my 48th day since my last period. I do not have in ANY WAY a normal period, but they average between 35 and 45 days. I went 63 days between periods once. This time I had unprotected s_x around the time I should have been fertile. I am having small cramps, sort of like period pains, headaches, and backaches. I don't want to take another pg test for fear of being dissappointed again. Anyone have any suggestions?

Jessica - April 7

did you have cramps before when you went that long without a period? because it sounds to me like you could very well be pregnant, have you thought about going to the dr. for a blood test? they seem to be the most accurate. Good Luck!

SJ - April 7

It's a little bit complicated. I don't want to test again for fear of being dissappointed...like I am jumping to conclusions again. I won't be at the Dr. Again until May. I have precancerous cells on my cervix and we are waiting to see if they go away on their own. Any more input?? I need it!!

lilmum - April 7

I would wait maybe a few more days before taking a test. It may be good or bad, but you should find out if you are pregnant so can take proper care of yourself. Also, i have experience with the precancerous cells and i can tell you this much, they may very well go away on their own. You should definately talk to your doctor about having a calposcopy done (they do a biopsy to determine exactly which stage(s) the cells are at). If they are still looking the same and are below a stage 3, it can definately wait until after your baby (hope your pregnant!) is born to treat. It is my understanding they take quite some time to mutate, especially if they're not far along, if they even need to be treated at all. I wish you the best of luck, and hope all goes well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion