Am I Pregnant -pg12159402655

0 Replies
lynn87 - July 13

okay, this is going to be pretty long.... im 20 yrs old and ive been with the same boyfriend for 5 years , i had a miscarriage when i was 18 and now i think i might be pregnant. my last period was May 9th and on May 23rd to the 26th, i had very light pinkish blood i guess when i went to the bathroom, after that i started to feel very dizzy,naseous,extra sleepy, mood swings,and i missed my period for june also. i am regular by the way. and now i took 2 pregnacy tests and they had faint lines on them...but as the days went on i was sleeping all the time, i felt like i had butterflies in my stomach for about a couple a days and i still had the same symptoms as before nasusa, fatigue,stuffy nose, mood swings, sore br___ts, everything you name it! then i woke up one night and had brownish spotting like at the end of your menstraul cycle for 2 days which changed to dark marroonish when i lifted some boxes, i laid down and it went back to brown, i finally called the drs and made a appointment which i have on tuesday july 15th, the nurse said i should stay in bed and do light things around the house because im possibly pregnant. the brownish "blood" just ended today on sunday so im guessing thats the implantation bleeding? im so scared because i dont have a mother or any1 to talk to about this expect my boyfriend and when i see the drs......i feel 100 % pregnant but, i would like some other advice if any? please?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?