Anyone Due June 2006 Between 5 10

5 Replies
Sassygirl - October 12

I am now 6 weeks this week, was confirmed pregnant last week. My due date is June 6th 2006, this is my second child, anyone want to talk along the pregnancy with me?

mama-beans - October 12

OOH me too! I'm due around the 8th, and my DD just turned one last month. I don't go in for an appointment or US until the end of this month at 8 weeks. Very much looking forward to that!

Melissa - October 12

Hi there! I am also 6 weeks, due June 5th 2006. This is my first pregnancy. I already had one scare on Friday when the doc could not find the fetal heartbeat, and we did more blood tests to make sure the HCGs were rising. Luckily 4 days later, we got the heartbeat and the hormone levels are 32,000 up from 16,339. I am also taking progesterone suppositories which are kind of gross!

mama-beans - October 13

My children will be 20 months apart in age... should I be worried that they are too close together? Any one else worried?

Mercedes - October 13

Hi Sa__sygirl, I'm also due btwn. 5-7th of June with my first, and I'm so excited...How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet? I had my first u/s at 5 wks, going back to see the HB next Wed.! The weird thing is that my mom was also born on the 6th of June, and now it looks like her grandchild might be as well!!

stef - October 14

i am now 6w4d i am due june 5th with my first. My first u/s went really well, i have another one at 12 weeks on nov 25th.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?