Anyone Else -pg122072531063

3 Replies
Missie76 - September 6

This is my second pregnancy, my first ended in m/c. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I'm so afraid of loosing this baby. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and have been experiecning light cramping. Also, I harldy have any naseua, I do have very sore br___ts though. Am I being paranoid? Or is this normal?

CourtneyHope - September 6

I had lots of cramps until I was like 10 weeks. I also never had any nausea. I consider myself lucky for not having 'morning sickness'. I am now 12 weeks, and everything is fine. As long as you are not bleeding, I would think you have nothing to worry about. Congrats and Good Luck!!

decbaby - September 7

Hello Missie, congrats on your pregnancy, i know how you feel im also currently pregnant for the second time the first time was a belighted oveum and also ended in a miscarriage, i'm always worried and often think of the worest but as you progress in your pregnancy you will feel more confidant and at ease, plus you must have a lot of faith that all will turn out great this time and that you will be blessed with a beautiful healthy baby, as for the cramping i also had that i think its normal some women say they even have them through out most of thier pregnancies and at the end every thing turns out fine and i agree with courtney you should consider your self lucky for not suffering from naseua thats a blessings, when is you doc's appt? hopefully the doc will rea__sure you even more and all will be more than perfect. Good luck and best wishes.

clindholm - September 8

Missie- I never had any nausea either and had period-like cramping until about 10 weeks. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion