Bad Taste-pg120222130361

4 Replies
Tanaja - February 5

This happend with my first pregnancy as well and I never said anything to anybody. But I get a bad taste in my mouth after EVERYTHING I eat, it doesn't matter what it is. It's not like a horrible taste but just an after taste that is just unwanted. Is anyone else experiencing this?? It's not a copper or metalic taste it's just Yuck!

softbreeze200 - February 5

lol!! Oh yeah I know exactly what you are talking about!! I have had it since I was 4w and I am now 14w!! It doesn't seem to get any better!! It almost made my nausea worse, it is terrible. I foudn that I had to brush my teeth after everything I ate or at least chew on some spearmint gum for awhile. Even water thoughwould leave that aftertaste in there! I am not too sure what suggestions to give you, I think it is just another joy of pregnancy!! Congrats on your baby!! :)

Sandy81 - February 5

please see my post (a few below) called: No More Pennies :(

Swashey - February 5

I have the same nasty taste after everything no matter what it is. I eat banana twin pops they help and they are tasty to. My mouth seems to get hot to and that helps me alot!!

Sandy81 - February 5

I had the "bloody taste" for a bit then it went and now came this sweet taste. Water tastes oddly sweet. The today a little metal taste came back. What stays constant is something like humidity. Its weird. The only thing that distorts taste wise is water. The metal comes and goes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion