BFP Due August 2009 After Miscarriages Anyone Else

36 Replies
star1 - December 2

hi girls well got my bfp!!!!!! bit scared as last 2 pregnancies miscarried but tomorrow i have an appointment at my local Early Pregnancy Unit they are fantastic really helped me last time they look after you till your about 7/8 weeks when the midwife takes over anyway they r going to due some blood tests to check hcg rising as it should.

Kristin72 - December 2

hello star, Congratulations to you!! I too just got my bfp this morning I am due Aug 13th. I am so nervous as I just had a missed miscarriage late sept and then a D&C Oc 8th. I fell pregnant after one cycle. I have hd 4 losses in total. last Sept I also had an ectopic. Anyway, hoping this is a lucky pregnancy. Best of luck to you!!

star1 - December 2

hi kristin72 congrats to you to!!!! i am due 11th August! poor you 4 losses my heart goes out to you, it makes it so hard dont you think? you just cant relax i am trying to remain calm my first pregnancy was a success my son is 8 but even though that was ok i think it will be a long time before i relax i hope your pregnancy goes well keep me posted!!

Delrea - December 2

I just got a BFP this afternoon and I was freaking out! I was happy, sad, excited, worried, and every other emotion you can think of, still in a state of shock, I had a m/c way back in 2004 at 11 and a half weeks, so that is in my head too right now, according to the due date calculator, I'm due august 11th, now I just hope the little bean sticks around this time.

breezieb - December 2

I am 28 weeks and before this pregnancy I had 2 m/c...at 6 weeks and again at 9 weeks. So with this one they put me on progestrin for the first 12 weeks and I have heard from others that progestrin was what finally helped them as well. My OB said she took it for her pregnancy because it helps to sustain the pregnancy. I was not low on progestrine when I started taking it either....my OB said it helps even if you have normal count. It is something you can ask your doc about. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

star1 - December 3

hi delrea congrats!!!! your due the same day as me!!!! i'm hoping my little bean sticks to!! my m/c were over two years ago but time does not take that fear away. keep me posted!! breezieb, thanks so much for the info i'll talk to my doctor about it :)

star1 - December 3

update! well had a good day trying to listen to my body and rest when i feel it start to twinge. went to the hospital this morning and they took some blood to test to check my levels, they said they would try to ring me back today but i think they'll ring in the morning. hope they are ok

kristine-- - December 3

hey, ladies! hope everyone is doing well. i'm currently 8wks3dys, due 7/12/09. i had a m/c last year at 8wks6dys, so i'm a little nervous, but keeping my ground & faith. two wks ago, at 6wks4dys, i saw the baby & heard the heartbeat - 113bpm! - so i have really high hopes! how are you girls doing? feeling ok?

Kristin72 - December 3

Hello Girls and Congratulations Delrea,breezie and kristine as well!! Well it looks like we are all a bit nervous..which I think is normal. I however slipped and fell this afternoon in my kitchen and landed stomach first of all things. Hoping that I am still too early to have done any damage. But with my bad luck who knows. I will try to keep the faith and hope for the best!!! I hope to see my beans heartbeat early on too. With my previous pregnancy the heart never started beating and stopped growing at 6w3d My last ultrasound was 8w6d. I later had a D&C on Oct 8th as I did not miscarry on my own and tried to take misprostol but had retained poc's. I have my first OB app next Wednesday..and I am doing a beta tomorrow. Will update when I have results. All the best to all the NEW BFP's for Aug 2009. :)

star1 - December 4

HI KRISTIN72 YOUR BABY IS VERY WELL PROTECTED SO I'M SURE THE FALL DID NO DAMAGE. WELCOME KRISTINE MANY CONGRATS!!! HEARTBEAT THATS GREAT I THINK RISK OF MISCARRIAGE DROPS TO LIKE 1% ONCE HEARTBEAT DETECTED SO THATS GREAT. I'M NERVOUS TODAY THEY R RINGING ME TO LET ME KNOW MY HCG LEVELS I HOPE THEY ARE HIGH WITH MY LAST MISCARRIAGE THIS WAS HOW I FOUND OUT THINGS WERE GOING BAD AS MY LEVELS WERE LOW THEN WERE NOT RISING AND SURE ENOUGH COUPLE OF DAYS LATER I LOST THE BABY, IT WAS HORRIBLE SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM OF THE EARLY PREGNANCY UNIT YESTERDAY, LAST TIME I WAS THERE WAS WHEN I MISCARRIED :(. HAVE ANY OF YOU LADIES GOT INFO ON HOT TUBS?? WE R GOING ON HOLIDAY TO WALES END OF NEXT WEEK A LODGE IN THE BACK AND BEYOND!! IT HAS AN OUTSIDE HOT TUB - WE WENT THERE LAST YEAR AT THE SAME TIME ITS VERY COLD THE HOT TUB NEVER SEEMED THAT HOT I'VE READ CONFLICTING REPORTS SOME SAY THAT AS LONG AS YOU ADJUST THE TEMP SO THAT ITS NOT TO HOT AND ONLY STAY IN FOR 10 MIN YOUR R OK OTHERS SAY NOT TO GET IN AT ALL. AM GOING TO SPEAK TO DOCTOR BUT ANY INFO YOU HAVE WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

star1 - December 4

Well they phoned me my level was 84 they said although this is low still respectable considering only 4.5 weeks also went to my doctor this morning he said 84 was fine am going back tomorrow morning hopefully it will be double!!! and re the hot tub my doctor said although it would prob be ok because of my history he said if i end up having a miscarriage i will then blame myself for going in hot tub which he is right so i think i will give it a miss. it will still get alot of use our little 8 year old will prob spend all week in it!!!!!!!!!!! how r u girls doing?????

Delrea - December 4

today I go in for my offical confirmation from my dr , still very early, according to the pregnancy calendar at babyzone.com I'm 4w5d, congrats to everyone else that got their BF.

Delrea - December 4

just got back from the dr. Office, took a test and came out still rather light she said, and its still very early,but a line is a line, got asked a bunch of questions and then she drew blood, Im set up for my first ultrasound on January 6th, at 8 weeks I think, so now I just take it easy from now till then and hope I get to see the little peanut on screen then.

cherec - December 4

It's fun to see other girls who are as far along as me! I am 6 wks 2 days. I had a miscarriage over the summer when I was this point along. I'm always worried because I haven't felt tired or nauseous yet. My b___bs hurt a little and sometimes my stomach feels acidity. I go to the doctor on Tuesday for my 1st ultrasound at 7 wks. I will feel better once I can see a baby! The first trimester rough since you don't know what will happen.

star1 - December 5

hi girls!!!! think your right when you say cant wait for scan till then its like a waiting game!!!!!! just cant relax!!! i went for another blood test today they are going to let me know later today if my amounts are double i hope so!!!!!

Kristin72 - December 6

Hello Girls, I started spotting last night and am full on bleeding today. I am 4w2d. So I am very early on. My first beta on Tues was only 25 at 3w6d so not very high. I would have repeated it after 48hours but I fell and was not up to it. I did a beta again yesterday..72 hours..will possibly find out later today if nubmers are going up if not. It looks like another loss for me. I will update when I can..Hope everyone is doing ok!!

Julie87 - December 6

hi ladies..i got my BFP thursday dec 4th!! im due august 13 as well kristin!! happy and healthy 9 months!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion