Bleeding-pg112072259518

4 Replies
Sarah Mae - July 7

I am a little over 10 weeks pregnant and when I had gone to the bathroom I had bled red blood with a very small clot and that was the only time and I stopped bleeding. I just went to the doctor's the other day and I heard the hearbeat. I'm so confused?!?!

cher - July 7

Did you bleed before or after you heard heartbeat? If it was after call your doctor to voice your concerns and to put your mind at rest. It shouldnt be anything to worry about if it was a small bleed. Hope this helps. Good luck x

j. - July 7

Hi Sarah Mae. Ugh..it's horrible, when you see blood and you're pregnant. It's good there was only a small clot, but I think you should call your doctor right away and ask for another u/s to make sure all is well. Hope everything is fine, let us know how you're doing.

Sarah Mae - July 7

I bled 2 days after I had heard the heartbeat and I had no cramping or anything. It was just weird b/c it was only that one time when I went to the bathroom and it stopped after that. My doctor was surprised he even found the heartbeat with the doppler b/c I guess at 10 weeks it's still hard to hear it, but he told me it was a strong heartbeat. Around 160-170. I think I'm just gonna call my doctor. He'll probably just tell me to take it easy and keep my feet up, but hey....it's rea__surance!

lbw - July 7

Hi Sarah Mae. I am almost 7 weeks, and I had the same thing as you. I had bright red blood with some clotting. I went to the doctor, and now I am on bedrest for a week, even though we saw the heartbeat, the doc. said I was not out of the woods yet, and there is a chance of miscarriage. So far, no more red blood, only brown. I am going back tomorrow for an u/s, so we'll see what she says. Good luck to you, and take it very easy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion