Bleeding After Sex -pg114653133718

3 Replies
Kira_lynn - May 1

So i had bleeding early on (5w2d) and i dont mean spotting. Went for an emergency u/s and they saw a sac, all was good. I've basically pinpointed it to having s_x the day before. I stopped s_x for about a week (bleeding stopped day after starting) and two days ago i had s_x again and had brown/pink spotting the next day. My doc never said anything about not having s_x, so i've basically limited myself. Im still nervouse tho and poor dh is in withdrawl LOL. Any advice on positions or if we should cool it for a bit?? My 12 week u/s is on May29th.

amethyst_dragonfly - May 1

One very good position for pregnancy is the riding position: with you on top of him. This position gives you total control and avoids some of the roughness that your cervix might experience with other positions. Try it out, girl! I hope this helps.

SuzieQ - May 2

I had the same thing - take it easy, no crazy stuff, and make sure when you do have s_x there is plenty of lubrication. Any dryness irritates things! ANother thing (really sorry if this is tmi) I would 'help' him out in the morning, then later on he won't be as excited.....

SashaP - May 5

I had the same thing last night. I called the dr today and went in for a u/s. I was bleeding from my cervix. She told me no s_x for 12 weeks. I'm 5w 3d pg.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion