Breast Tenderness -pg112058657318

3 Replies
Stef - July 5

Hello all...I used this site in Feb when I had my 2nd miscarriage. VERY helpful. I think I may be pregnant again, but my br___t tenderness comes and goes. Has anyone had this before? I don't want to get worked up since it is too early to even test...but it is hard not to. Thoughts?

m - July 5

I posted the same question on the other site...i only got one response and the woman said her b___st tenderness varied. Mine does too. I asked my doc and she seemed to think that was pretty normal. i am also coming from the last two pg ending in one m/c and the other was ectopic.

Hanna - July 6

My b___st tenderness varies as well. Sometimes it just hurts and sometimes I hardly feel it at all. I have noticed that being in warm places tends to make it go away. So if I am under the shower or in the bathtub they don't hurt much at all. Hope this helps! Good luck to you!

~zephyr - July 6

I had the same thing starting @ conception. It would come and go for about a week and a half and then around when af was due the pain was pretty steady. To be honest the size is what really caught my eye. they're HUGE (o)(o)!!!!! lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?