Brown Discharge Pg1248448555

0 Replies
jennifer111 - July 24

to all you women who are preganant, and are having concerns regarding brown discharge. i scowered the internet for answers and comments that would make me feel better about my situation. i was 10weeks pregnant when i noticed slight slight brown discharge. i was worried right away but after reading that it could be normal i tried to believe things were ok. the discharge continued for a week, and after a night of intercourse i began to bleed red blood and it stopped almost immeadately. i had called drs office 3 times and talked to them and of course they had no time to fit me in with my dr of course and all they could tell me was to put my feet up, and one nurse actually told me that i was not miscarrying and to leave the emergency room where i had called her from. when i decided to go back to the er they did blood tests and 2 ultrasounds and noticed that i had begun a miscarriage!!! i was devasteted, i thought i had done ALL the right things for a safe pregnancy, and after a bit i was angry at the nurses for telling me to go home!!!! ANYWAYS long story, i seriously suggest to all you women who are concerned please understand that ALL women are different and experience different things during pregnancy. we all want to be comforted by others words that things are ok, but really the only thing you can do to be absolutly sure is to go to your dr if you can OR go to er and find out for sure!! NEVER NEVER FEEL EMBARASSED IF ALL TURNS OUT OK, AT LEAST YOU KNOW FROM THE EXPERTS AND YOU CAN RELAX, BUT IF SOMETHING IS WRONG THEN YOU NEED TO KNOW!!! i am not saying that these websites are bad they arent they really are good, but the truth is the drs are the only ones who can tell you whats what! good luck to all, and be safe!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?