Brown Spotting-pg11720043459

16 Replies
preggoplease - February 20

I went to the restroom today and there was brown blood in my underwear. Could it have been from having (fairly rough) s_x last night?? I hope nothing is wrong! It's not red or pink just brown. I am not having any cramps. I still have symptoms, so I'm ok right? I am 8 weeks on thursday.

jessicaspatherapist - February 20

i bled lots in the first trimester and it was usually a day or 2 after s_x, so i wouldn't even worry about it at all. (especially since its brown...mine was red).

ChattyKathy - February 20

Thats a good sign to lay off the rough s_x for a bit. You aren't going to knock the baby out or anything, but if your body isn't handling it well its time to ease up and give it a little rest. Doesn't sound like a reason to be concerned, though. Its fairly common and as long as it doesn't turn bright red or get heavier then you should be fine.

Did I ever tell you guys I love you!?...lol. You have no idea how much better I feel now. As for the s_x, I am never having it again!...lol. JK.

jessicaspatherapist - February 20

lol preggo....i could go the rest of this pregnancy without s_x and it wouldn't bother me one bit! poor dh thinks i'm not attracted to him anymore! but almost every time we do have s_x i bleed (our cervixes are just more sensitive now) and it just ticks me off!

Oh my goodness me too! Lol. Last night was the first night since I got preggo that we had s_x, I have lost my s_x drive. My DF feels the same as your DH, poor guys. But they have no idea what pregnancy does too out poor bodies!!..lol

jazminesmom - February 20

well everthing will be fine. i wish i was. well maybe this cycle and i can offically join you here. i found out today i am going to have another nephew, my brother in laws girlfriend is preggers, she is due in june.

Oh doesn't that make you a little angry sometimes. I mean your happy for them, but at the same time a little jealous. I was like that when my best friend found out she was preg.

jazminesmom - February 20

the thing that sucks if they were not trying and the doctor told her she was lucky to get pregnant because she is so irregular. and she is a senior in high school. so i am happy for them and they are happy but i want to be preggers too. :( (pouting)

ChattyKathy - February 20

Preggo, I have the opposite problem with s_x drive. I want it more than ever but now its gotten more difficult/painful for me, I guess because the extra blood flow makes it a little more sensitive/swollen. =S By the way, no need to swear off s_x. Take a week break, try it again, if you notice any spotting it might be time to talk to your doctor and see if he/she suggests giving it up for the first trimester. jaz, I had a m/c and then found out my boyfriends sister is pregnant. I STILL can't stand to look at her even though this pregnancy is going well.

jazminesmom - February 21

yeah my hubbys sister has one boy (will be 4months old) and one girl (2years old) now another boy in the family. so when i get pregger i will be the tie breaker. the cool thing about hubbys siter and i we have a pattern with our kids first was her daughter than 1 year and 1 month later i had jazmine than 1 year and 1 month later she had her boy. now if i get preggers this cycle it will be early dec late noveber, so 1 year and 1 month from her boy.

Amandalynn - February 24

I also had brown spotting. I just seen my doc the other day and she said it is normal, but let your doctor know. If you aren't cramping along with the spotting it should be OK. Good Luck!

jazminesmom - February 24

hey preggo, well i am due to O sometime late next week and after that just bed until i am surpose to get af so if i O late i might still catch the egg. so how are you?

preggoplease - February 24

Hey Jaz! Whats your real name by the way, its so weird calling you by your daughters name...lol. I am doing good, very very tired, and BLOATED! I have never been so ga__sy and backed up ever in my life...lol. I'm so excited that your O date is coming up, hopefully this is it for you and we can at least sepnd some time on this board chatting about symptoms before by b___t gets to 2nd tri board. I will still linger here though waiting for ya! You'll be here sooner or later I'm sure. =] So how have you been lately??

jazminesmom - February 24

my name is rachel, and i am doing good not stressing over getting pregnant just about getting a job, i haven't worked in way over a year, what is your real name. well talk to you later

preggoplease - February 26

Rachel. Ok got it. I'm Jessica. I wish I could take a year off work. I am so tired of working. I have vacation coming up next week for a week, so that's pretty exciting! =] I got a new job offer making $2 more an hour but I can't decide if I wanna start all over at another job. Blah! I can't wait until my maternity leave! lol. So O time is almost here for you, better catch that eggie! He needs to bulid the guys up, so there will be lots of them to go and catch her! lol.

jazminesmom - February 26

yeah i think i will hopefully O thursday or friday maybe over the weekend my cycle last time was 50 days. so i hopr i will get back to normal. i will just bed untill i get af or start taking tests when i miss the period i am surpose to get 15th or 16 of march. i hope i get preggo. talk to you later

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?