Brownish Spotting-pg11970021037

2 Replies
LisaR - December 6

I started spotting Dec 2/07, did a pregnancy test Dec 3/07 was positive, one dec 4/07 was positive, even though my last LMP was Nov 12/07 and I haven't missed Dec's yet...I have never had spotting midcycle...have been spotting on & off, none yesterday, more today...but just enough that I have to wear a pantyliner...no pain associated with it but feel prgnant & am exhausted...have a dr's appt tomorrow...any advice???

FAMILYGAL5 - December 6

relax as much as possible cause i have had three perfect pregnancys and just miscarried in the last week i was spotting and thought nothing of it but i made an appointment and i did not get to make it i m/c if your stressed out or working to much (DON'T) LET YOURSELF RELAX /TAKE WARM BATHS /AND JUST SIT DOWN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE GOOD LUCK SWEETIE

stefkay - December 6

Lisa, spotting is often very normal in pregnancy especially early on like you are (could very well be implantation spotting). Hopefully at your doctors' appt. they will draw blood and get your hcg, then draw again in 48 hours and see if it is doubling. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?