Confused-pg109986376784

28 Replies
Stephanie - November 7

At first I was haveing all the symptom of pragnancy tingling br___t, heahaches, and cramps also gas. I still have gas alot and its terrible I still have alot of saliva in my mouth. My period was suppose to come nov 6 and nothing not even a sign of blood. I see a little creamy discharge just a little.Can someone help please.

jackie - November 7

all i can suggest is to wait a few days and do a pregnancy test then take it from there good luck.

stephanie - November 7

Thanks jackie for the advice and i'll wait a couple of days and then take a test. I also been very bloated.

jackie - November 7

hi stephanie, let me know how you get on.

stephanie - November 7

Sorry jackie did'nt understand your question.

jackie - November 7

let me know what your pregnancy results are

Stephanie - November 7

I sure will. I will give it Tuesday or Wensday and ill let you know. Are you pragnant Jackie

jackie - November 7

yes i am pregnant, i just found out 2 days ago and i am 5 weeks pregnant with my 5th child.

Stephanie - November 7

I'm 28 and and hoping to catch up with you I have one, she six years old and im ready to expand my family. I happy for you and I hope im pragnant.

jackie - November 7

i am 30 and i have a 9, 7, 5, 2 year olds it is very hard work but it is all worth it

jackie - November 7

how many children do you want.

Stephanie - November 7

I would like to have four if possible.

jackie - November 7

go for it stephanie, children bring so much love and fun. everyone thinks i am mad having a big family.

Stephanie - November 7

I thinks its a beautiful thing. My little girl she keep asking me to have her a brother or sister. She ask more for a little girl. I

jackie - November 7

all my children are girls, and would really love a little boy this time but what ever i am blessed with will be fine with me. all i ask for is that the baby comes out kicking and screaming.

Stephanie - November 7

When I just read you had all girl I could'nt stop smiling. That's my dream to have all girl but, I never told anyone that I only wanted girl because I thought I was been selfish. But like you said as long as the baby come out kicking and screaming i'll me happy.

jackie - November 7

go on to the signs of pregnancy section and read the the post E PLEASE READ THIS. what a joke.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?