Confused-pg115067588418

6 Replies
pixiestixs - June 18

hi I have been having symptons for about a week now ive had morning sickness, light headednes, dizzy, tired, gas with soft stool, headaches, I am supposed to start my period this coming week, i took a test but it turned out negative, so why i am i having all of these symptons. We have been trying to get pregnant this month so i am hoping the test was wrong. does anyone have any ideas why i would have all these symptons so early?

knpandrews - June 18

Pixiestixs... the symptoms you are having are also symptoms of menstral cycle. Pregnancy and menstral symptoms are very much alike. We just dont take notice of them until we actually are trying to get pregnant. Some tests will not show up until after your missed period even if they say its a early pregnancy test. I tested so many times before I actually got a faint positive. Try not to stress over it. One month of trying is not long at all. Just wait until you miss your period before you get your hopes up. Trust me... I lost my hopes more for more then 1 year. Good luck.

ibk8t - June 19

if your period isnt due till this week it may be too early to detect HCG in your urine with most tests....pick up the Equate (Walmart) brand...it's the most sensitive

pixiestixs - June 19

thank you both. It is monday and i still havent started that is a good sign.

ibk8t - June 19

oh...and as to your question about the symptoms...it's not unusual to get them right away....I certainly did....all three times

pixiestixs - June 19

thank you that makes me feel a lot better

pixiestixs - June 23

well thanks for your help i had a miscariage but i am going to try this month again maybe this time it will be a happier ending.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion