Confused-pg116909470878

4 Replies
quas2cute - January 17

My last period was November 21st but it was suppose to come on, on November 11th. I took a pregnacy test it was negative. So I waited around to December and I didn't have a period at all. I found out I was pregnant. My question is was I pregnant when my period was late and do I count weeks from the late period or the missed period. I am never late or irregular. Can someone help me i'm just confused about how far along I am.

jen327 - January 17

I would go from the earlier period. Ask you ob to send you for an u/s at 8-9 weeks to measure how far along you are. That is the best way to be sure. Best case you go in for your u/s and wow, you are 4 weeks farther along :) Good luck and wow, congrats!

quas2cute - January 18

Thanks alot i go in on the Jan 23rd but i doubt if they are going to want to give me an u/s. I'm going to ask though.

vanja10 - January 18

i would go from the date of last period.. if u go by that, that would make u 8 weeks pregnant.. U can ask ur doctor for a dating ultrasound.. I did mine at 13 weeks even though i was positive even to the minute when i ovulated.. :)

ROBYN - January 18

More than likely they will have you go by the Nov 21st period and they will date the pregnancy from the u/s good luck to you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?