Cramping-pg110505247979

6 Replies
jenm - January 6

Everytime I do housework I get a light cramping feeling. Is that normal?

kat - January 7

i get this too,although im still testing neg,i have so many reasons to believe i am pregnant,its not exactly cramping i get,more of a pulling feeling if that makes sense! how mant weeks are you and when did you test pos?

jenny(jenm) - January 7

I think I know what you mean by the pulling feeling. Do you mean in the lower abdomen? I am 5 weeks. I tested positive the day I missed my period. It was a very light pink line. But after a week I tested again and the line was brighter. Which I guess means maybe I got pregnant later then I thought. When was your period due?

kat - January 7

hi jenny,the last 2 months periods have been shorter and lighter than usual,next one is due in 3 weeks,ive read about people bleeding around af time during the first timester so not sure what to think! and yes that feeling is in the lower abdomen,i have stange feelings in my stomach as well as in my sides(overies)

Jenny - January 7

Have you gotten a blood test yet?

kat - January 7

no my doc says they dont do them (im guessing its different here coz im in the uk!) he just said i have to wait,that was before i had a second unusual af though.

Jenny - January 7

Well, I wish you luck on it. It is very stressful having to wait.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion