Cramping-pg119241495176

4 Replies
Julymommy2b - October 14

Hi everyone, I am new to the board and just found out I am expecting with my first. I had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago so am very nervous. I am experiencing cramping very low down in my stomach. I am wondering if this is normal. The cramps are not severe but it does hurt. Any info would be appreciated.

kay101 - October 14

It sounds like your uterus may be stretching. Would twinges decribe the pains pretty well? They tend to come and go and alternate sides.

Julymommy2b - October 14

It's kind of like AF pain but a bit stronger. It comes and goes, mostly when I get up after being in a sitting position for a while. I am not bleeding so I am hoping everything is okay. I have had this for about two weeks. I had my hcg tested 2 weeks after ovulation and it was 237. My doc said that is a good number so I am trying not to worry but that is easier said than done!

kay101 - October 14

I occasionally have that when I stand up quickly from sitting on the couch, laying down, or getting out of the tub. I also had it once when I sneezed and rolled over in bed. I believe it's called round ligament pain, and it can be a sharp stabbing pain or a dull ache if you've been really active.

jen23 - October 15

hi and congratulations it sounds like your uterus stretching as long as your not bleeding then dont worry if u get too concerned then go and have a chat with your gp and he can rea__sure you...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?