Cramping -pg114897771718

4 Replies
LillyB - May 30

I am five weeks pregnant and I am still experiencing some cramping. Well, I wouldnt call it cramping as such, more like an achey feeling in my lower abdomen, near my pelvice bone. I dont have it everyday, only sometimes. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if its common. I am not bleeding and I am experiencing normal lotiony discharge. Please let me know if this could be a problem. I am a little bit worried.

buffy2297 - May 30

Cramping is normal as long as it's not accompanied by bleeding. I had it with my first pregancy and now I'm having with my third. I'm 4 weeks and 5 days so not far behind you. As long as it isn't realy severe I really wouldn't worry!! Good luck.

LILMAMA - May 31

DON'T WORRY. IM 12 WEEKS PREGNANT AND STILL HAVING CRAMPING. ALL IT MEANS IS THAT YOUR UTERUS IS GETTING BIGGER FOR YOUR LITTLE PEANUT. SO IT'S A GOOD THING THAT YOUR HAVING CRAMPING. AS LONG AS THERE IS NO BLEEDING. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Kandy - May 31

i was also wondering about cramping. My partner and i have been trying for a baby this last month. we have had s_x every day, to try and increse the odds. however since i ovulated(approx) on Tuesday i have had cramping and headaches. Is this far too early for pregnancy symptoms. because if i were pregnant i would only be 2-3 weeks?

Nat22 - June 1

Kandy, what ate did you ovulate? You said Tuesday, but which week? I am 10w2d and my cramping just started to ease up some. My lord, it felt like I was going to start my AF any second just until last week. Everyday I had cramping, including a week before AF was *supossed* to start... I had no idea I was pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?