Curious-pg119546797250

22 Replies
AMBER81 - November 19

is most of every one here from the united states cause im from australia QLD just wondering thankyou

hioannidis - November 19

Hi Amber81, I'm from Canada. Good Luck to you!!!!

ShoppingForTwo - November 19

I'm in California

lillybug - November 19

I'm from New Jersey!

newlywed0915 - November 19

I'm from Kansas!

nola-gal - November 19

NEW ORLEANS!!! BORN AND RAISED! CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE MY BABY TO MARDI GRAS FOR THE FIRST TIME!

sarah21 - November 19

In the March Lucky Charms forum in the second trimester, we have 3 moms from Australia. I'm sure you'll find some more soon!

mjvdec01 - November 19

I'm from Washington state

AMBER81 - November 19

wow i didnt expect so many i love speaking to other mums or mums to be from another state its like whole new conversation i love it thanks for responding

AMBER81 - November 19

i have always wanted to leave australia for a holiday to go to america money is a big issue with me

autumnsmommy - November 19

I'm in Iowa. (Don't come here...it's BORING! lol)

AMBER81 - November 19

i find it cool to be talking to others at different times its 12.45 pm right now 20th november

Chris1975 - November 20

Hey Amber, Im a March Lucky Charm in 2nd Tri Board with Sarah and im from Sydney. It does get quiet on this site thru the day, but ive gotten used to it. Ive also chatted quite a bit with about 10 or so aussies during the 5 months ive been using this site..teen forum has a few too (even tho at 32 i cant really say im a teen, but noone really cares if i stick my nose in and say hi now and again to some ppl!) . Anyway, best of luck with your pregnancy! Hope it all goes well and keep cool over summer!

AMBER81 - November 20

hi chris1975 thankyou again appreciate your responses

Mommy in Progress - November 20

Well Amber, seems I'm the odd one out: South African!

eastcoast - November 20

Hi Amber, I'm from Canada too....and it's so far from summer here right now, it's not even funny!!! Hioannidis, where in Canada are you?

Mel Page - November 20

I'm from South Africa girls!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion