Cyst-pg112981123918

4 Replies
Shay - October 20

If you are in your early 30's and have a cyst on your overies will your baby die?

karen - October 20

i am wondering-if you have an ovarian cyst can you get pregnant ? SHAY-i heard about women deveopling cyst when pregnant-no the baby does not die-but the cyst needs to be monitored often-

heather - October 21

when i went in for an ultrasound my doc found like 3-4 cysts on each overie and he said that for some women you get cysts when your preggo it has something to do with the hormones.. hope this helps

Shel - October 21

I am now 10 weeks pregnant and they noticed a cyst on my ovary at 6 weeks so they have been monitoring it. Last week - week 9 - they noticed that the cyst did collapse and will go away. There is no longer a need for additional u/s to monitor the cyst. To answer your question - a cyst is caused by the fertilization of the egg and is very common. The majority of cyst go away in a matter of a few weeks. It is nothing to be alarmed at - just make sure your doc monitors the size. Hope this helps!

susie - December 4

yes- in fact I became pregnent within 3 weeks of having a golf-ball sized cyst hommorige and rupture, forcing me to have ER removal of it

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?