DISCHARGE-pg109862507619

7 Replies
W - October 24

Is it normal to have creamy discharge during ur 7th week of pregancy. It dont smell just seems quite thich also experiencing mild period pains. Is this normal,anyone esle been thru this?

Jodie - October 24

I am not pregnant but I have heard that it is normal to have cramp like pains and to have discharge.

jenken - October 24

This is prefectly normal...I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my third child and I've had discharge like you are describing and mild cramping also. My OBGYN said this is normal as long as you do not have itching, burning, or a smell to the discharge.

lydia - November 1

Yes I hard that having creamy discharge was normal. Can someone tell me is ovalation discharge is it same as discaharge when your pragnant. when your ovalated they said you discharge should be white like raw egg and sticky. when they say white do they mean clear like raw egg. please can someone respond

Vivi - November 1

I have no discharge and I am 5 weeks pregnant. Should I have a discharge?

Clare - November 1

Hi, I had a light brown creamy discharge this morning and a very small amount this evening. I am about 5 weeks pregnant. Is this normal? I really haven't had any cramping and I haven't had any bleeding at all.

lydia - November 2

I hard tha type of dischare is normal. But what if it kinda clear gooey and stetchy. Its also white pasted looking.

Jena - November 3

Yes, the pain you are feeling is normal. During pregnancy there are so many things that are going on. The pain that you are feeling is your uterius and other muscels growing, eventhough your baby is really small it's still growing and so are you.....think of the pain this way.....I know my baby is growing and so am I. Good Luck, and I wish you the best, and you will be in my prayers.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?