Discharge-pg111351181818

1 Replies
Chris - April 14

I am 32 years old and 6 wks 6 days pg. This is my 2nd pregnancy, the first was 12 years ago. Before this I became really sensative to birthcontrol and was put on progesta care cream for peri menopaus symptoms. My doctor had said that it was a possibility that my hormones could correct themselves with this pregnancy. I pray it does. Here is my question. Is anyone having va___al discharge that reminds you of jr high? I hate to say it but I have not had that or felt like this in ages. I even feel a little "giddy" at times. My daughter and I will be watching a t.v. show (Grays anatomy) and talking about which guys are "hot" and getting that tickle in my stomach like back in the day. (Can't believe how well the guy from "Can't buy me Love" has grown up!! YUM) My s_x drive was very low (we would go a month without it, then have a good week, then nothing for a week or two, then every day for a few days, then nothing for a month. Obvious hormone problems) and now my drive is going up. And my sister his menopause at 33 and was done by 37. No more period at all. SO, PLEASE, if anyone has these symptoms let me know? I didnt talk to anyone about this before but now that I am pregnant and there is this board I feel better about it.

? - April 15

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion