Discharge-pg113892806518

4 Replies
mirelle - February 2

I am in my first trimester ( about 6 weeks) and my discharge is very white and stretchy. Like egg whites.. is this normal??

kato1265 - February 17

i've posted asking the same question mirelle - nobody answers

knpandrews - February 17

Hi Ladies... check out this webpage. It should answer your question. http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/270.html Hope this helps some. By the way, I am also 6 wks/ 1 day pregnant. what other symptoms are you ladies having. i just have sore b___sts. No nausea or anything like that. I did have heartburn last week really bad but i took two tums and I have not had it since. Other then that... Just sore b___st and mild cramping. Anyone else have cramping?

haven - February 17

I have had the same thing. I read that it is due to your cervix opening up from being pregnant and is just normal cervical mucous. The web site I looked on said don't be worried unless it is thick, white curdled looking, or yellowish/ green (basically don't worry unless it looks like an infection, smalls bad etc) I also asked my DR about my discharge when I went at 6 weeks and he said it looked normal and was just incresed due to pregnancy hormones.

amberlee - February 18

what if it doeas smell bad and yur doc. didn't say anything about it when they took a swab? what then?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion