Discharge -pg112262518318

4 Replies
Ann - July 29

Hi. It's been a long while since I have been pregnant and pretty much forgot everything. I am about 7 wks and this morning noticed a semi clear/white discharge - it's not smelly (sorry) but is this normal? Can it lead to a bacterial infection? Does anyone else have this???

cb - July 29

Hi Ann! CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!!! yeah unfortuantly that is normal, as long as it doest smell, itch or burn! I am 6 weeks & 3 days preg, and i have been getting it from about a week after concieving!! But i am curious to know how long it should last!! This is my second pregnancy, but i cant remember it from my first!!

tina - July 29

hi cb,,,,this is my i believe second pregnancy since 1984,,,,, i am 43 and 19 yrs post tubal,,hubby and i havent been trying to get pregnant we just started to rekindle our marriage this past april...it had been three yrs since we had relations due my oldest child dying in 2002,,,,i have had all the pregnancy signs for the past month and a half, i have notcied for the past few days i have the thick white cm,,,my tummy has this wonderful feeling of someone growing in it,,kinda crampy but all month not just the one i would get two days before my af,,,which is not due til the 6th of aug...i do however have one problem,,a month ago i took a blood test and it was neg. probably to soon my af this month was not a period i spotted for three days could have kept the same pad on but i changed ever two hours to keep track of the size of spot,,,it would stop at night though which is very unusual for me cause at night is when i would usually have to wear three pads,,,,i have the baby belly, the little nudges going on all day, can not sleep on my right side or tummy at all any more, nipples tender b___sts grew 2 sizes havin to wear maternity clothes for comfort,,,,been tested for fibroids, urinary tract, bladder and anything else that would be wrong,,,,,,all neg,,,,i honestly believe i am preggo,,,,,,can ya give me some insight,,,or am i crazy

cb - July 29

I am so sorry for the loss of your child! :( It sounds like this was meant to happen, and i dont think you are crazy, it is instincts that know best, i have heard that you can test negative, meanwhile you are pregnant, you should go back and speak to your doctor, & do some more blood test, or maybe have an ultrasound! sending lots of love & luck your way*** How does your hubby feel about this? please keep me posted on how everything goes! if you want to e-mail me, my address is [email protected]

HI TINA - July 30

MY NAME IS BECKY AND I AM 40 AND I HAD AN INVITRO BECAUSE MY TUBES HAD BEEN TYED AND BURNED AND NOW I AM 8 WKS AND 5 DAYS AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR AND KEEP ME POSTED MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU GOD BLESS.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion