Dreams-pg114012056118

3 Replies
SLP - February 16

I had such a vivid dream last night... I got to the hospital to deliver the baby and the nurse told me that "they" were in the right position. I questioned her and she said, "Yes, you're having twins! You didn't know?!" I didn't, and the day kind of continued on. I went through the delivery and it was so real. This is my first pregnancy, so I am very apprehensive about childbirth, but in my dream it was hard and magical at the same time. I gave birth to two beautiful baby girls and I couldn't tell them apart, but this didn't matter to me. We couldn't decide what to name them, but it wasn't a big deal. Then, all of the sudden, I realized I was only 4 months along (I am currently 7wks). The doctor didn't seem to worry about it, then post-delivery they realized that there was still another baby inside, but that he wouldn't be ready for another day or two. Also, not a big deal to anyone. It was so strange!!! Anyone else had any weird dreams?

EricaG - February 16

Hey, I had a dream that I went into labor and my mom was there and we were so excited and trying to find my husband and then we realized that I was only 3 months along so i had to sit down and try to stop the labor. It was weird.

Lizzylou - February 16

I haven't had any labor dreams but my dreams are much more vivid when I am pregnant... I know that anytime my body temp goes up (fever or summertime) I have more vivid dreams, maybe it is that?

Hana - February 16

SLP, I have WEIRD dreams too. I recently had one where i gave birth to a gorgeous boy and then forgot to feed him, followed by accidently bathing him in ice cold water where he was screaming lol I was ready to call social services on myself!!! I think they're just natural anxieties that are expressed through dreams.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?