Due Middle Of February 2006 I Think

52 Replies
Kelley - June 23

Looking for someone to talk to who is due around the same time I think I will be. looking for someone going through the same thing.

Jessica - June 23

Hi, I am nearing the end of my 6th week, this is my first pregnancy and I am very excited :o) The calculators on the web tell me I'm due around 2/19. I have yet to make my first appt w/ the OB, should be doing that w/in a couple days. How are you feeling?

Kelley - June 23

So nervous. I actually m/c in march of 2004 at 12 weeks. It's wierd how everything in your body just suddenly changes. I feel tired and quit smoking as soon as I found out. You?

chris - June 23

hi jessica and kelley. this will be my first also and i'm about 5 weeks, 3 days. i was suppose to go to the dr at 8 weeks, but rescheduled it for next week. i'm so nervous that i just want to see the doctor to confirm everything. do you think it will be too early for me to go? how are you guys feeling?

Amy - June 23

kelley hello i'm 5wks 5d and i m/c may 3 and got pg with no af in between so i know how you feel

Kelley - June 23

The online calculater put me at 7 weeks and 3 days. I don't think it's too early. I wish I could go today. I know how you feel. There is not certainty for me until I go to the doctors. I don't think it is too early at all. If you took a hpt and it was positive than I am sure it's time to go. I took 2 hpt b/c I just want to know for sure. Have you started any nausea or tiredness yet?

Kelley - June 23

Has anyone been to the dr's yet. I am curious to know what all is done

chris - June 23

so far i'm doing o.k. i have bad heartburn every so often and i'm VERY tired. i have light nausea in the morning, but i have always end up having diarrea, not vomiting. i started to cry today and my desk for no reason and thought i was a freak. i took three hpt's and they all came out positive. it's still so hard to believe.

Jessica - June 23

Hi everyone, sorry to hear about the M/Cs and I wish you all the best of luck :o) I'm definately having all the ucky symptoms, head aches, nausea, b___st tenderness and an achy lower back. I'm also clumsy and forgetful, is that something that comes along w/ pregnancy? Seems like I've heard something like that before. So I'm constantly running to the bathroom and I've been extremely tired. Like I said I haven't been to the doctors yet, have to call and make my appt when I get off work. I'm very excited and curious about that too :o) But what really stinks is I'm in Michigan and my boyfriend is working in Texas for a few months :o( I wish he were home to experience this with me. Are any of you working now?

Kelley - June 23

Jessica and Chris, I know what you are saying about the emotions and forgetfullness. I have that. But the only thing that scares me is the heartburn. I have never had before in my life. And just my luck... you are most likely to get it while you are pregnant. I work now as an administrative a__sistant. And my fiance works construction. I am trying so hard to find a job that i can work at home. This fall I am going back to school for accounting. I know I can do that from home, but I don't know what I will do until i get my degree. Are any of you? I certainly do not want my kid to be raised in day care. I can't believe we are so lucky though.

Chris - June 23

Kelley, you can take tums and alka seltzer for the heartburn. They don't work great, but they give you a little relief. I'm an admin also and my husband is a teacher. I plan to take some unpaid time off and the hopefully both are moms will be our daycare. I know i don't have the money for daycare and would prefer to have a family member watch the baby if i can. Working from home would be great, but i know it's not in my future.

Jessica - June 23

K this may be an old wives tale but they say alot of heartburn = a hairy baby. My sister had it very bad and my niece was born with a full, thick head of hair about an inch long! She also had, and still does bless her soul, a hairy little back! I am going to use my FMLA time after the baby is born to keep my benefits but then I'll resign, I won't be returning to work for a year as long as all goes well for us financially. I'm glad I have a very large family because I don't want to have to resort to daycare either.

Jessica - June 23

Hey, I posted a "Worried HCG Low" message, can you guys take a look at it and maybe compare? I keep reading these high HCG posts and it's making me worried. But then again I'm worried about everything now!

Sarah - June 23

im due on the 15 of feb. but its just an educated guess right now i havent had my ultrasound yet. gonna have it done in sept. this is my 3rd baby and im using a midwife this time :) how about you?

Niki - June 23

I think i'm about 6 weeks and three days... am going to the dr. tomorrow for my first appointment. Pick a symptom, I've got it! Tired, tender b___sts, nausea (quite severe in the morning), frequent urination... kind of stinks but I'll take it if it means I have a healthy baby! I've had some brown spotting but the dr. keeps saying not to worry as long as there is no cramping. I'll feel much better after i see the dr. face to face tomorrow!

Michelle - June 25

I am due Feb 20th with my first and I am so excited. So that puts me at about 6 weeks and a few days. My first dr. appt. is not until July 25th since I am in Japan with my fiance. Do you think this is to long to wait for my first appt? I'm not sure I really want to see a dr. over here, please help. I have sore b___bs and slight stomach cramping. I am nautious sometime, but not sick how about you?

kg - June 26

The online caculator gave me a due date of 2/26. So far no major sickness just b___st tenderness and diarrhea. good luck ladies.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?