Dull Ache-pg113960799418

6 Replies
mirelle - February 10

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have a dull ache /pain on the right side lower then my ovaries. is this bad.. am i stretching inside? i am worried.. my first appt isn't until 2 weeks from now. can anyone help?

1st timer - February 10

Hey mirelle, I am 7wks 3days and I have been having similar pains on my right side. It's almost down where my hip connects way down low. I was worried about it too but it eventually went away. As long as you aren't doubled over in pain, it's probably just things stretching and moving around. Hope this helps!

clare - February 10

hey im bout 13 wks gone i had the same pains quite badly it will prob ease off tho mine has itl b ur body gettin used to the changes xx u shudnt worry

emilymalm - February 15

I started gettng those as soon as I found out I was pregnant at a little over 4wks a long. Now a week later, I'm still getting them off and on. Did anyone get them this early?

BJB - February 15

Hi I'm seven weeks and been getting them on my left side for the last week.

amyn - February 16

I just started having pulling pains in my lower tummy, I thought it was gas but it feels more like pulling? I'll be six weeks tomorrow, I hope this is normal. I don't see the doctor till I'm 8 weeks.

SLP - February 16

Any kind of "stretching" sensation or a crampy feeling is normal -- it is just your muscles and uterus stretching to make room for your little one! Unless you have very severe pain on one side (which could mean a tubal pregnancy), then everything you are feeling is more than likely very normal. Just ask your doctor about it at your next appt, unless you are very concerned, in which case call and explain the symptoms to your OB and I'm sure he/she can refer you from there.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion