Freaking Out -pg119542169380

2 Replies
[email protected] - November 18

I was experiencing brown discharge spotting when I was on vaccation. The Emerg that I went to told me that this was normal for the first trimester and my hcg levels were increasing. They also did an ultra sound and said they couldn't see anything because I am roughly 4 weeks pregnant. When I returned from my vaccation, I saw my family MD and he orderd another ultra sound. I don't understand why he would do this when its too soon to tell,or is it?

mjvdec01 - November 19

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure he just wants to see for himself. You are lucky to have a doctor that is so pro active. I am sure everything is perfectly fine. Did you fly when you went on vacation? Sometimes the change in pressure can cause some bleeding, that happened to me when I was 3 months pregnant with my daughter. I didn't know it was a possibility before I left or I would not have left. Everything was fine and now my daughter is almost 22 months old. Now I am 4 weeks and 2 days, and my due date is July26th. You said you were 4 weeks as well. When is your due date?

Mel Page - November 19

Hi Grace I really dont think you should worry, Firstly any brown discharge is OLD blood and nothing to worry about, and I agree with mjvdec01, rather be glad that your doc is so pro active. You'll see all's gonna be just fine :-))

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?