Gaining Too Much Weight -pg114749248518

6 Replies
Nat22 - May 12

I will be 8 weeks preg in a couple of days and I feel like I'm gaining too much weight.... I think I have already gained about 5 punds!! Which I read is too much. I am hungry all the time and if I don't eat something I get nauseous, I don't know how to keep myself from gaining any more right now. Anyone else have this problem?

Nat22 - May 12

i should add to that.... I was at a "normal" weight prior to pregnancy... I WAS 122lbs at 5'6"

cangirl - May 13

nat22 someone women gain all thier weight in the first triminster then steady out the remainder of the pregnancy the only i suggest if you are really woried about the weight gain is choose food lower in carbs

cangirl - May 13

*told me

kelley32 - May 13

I have also gained too much so far ... I am 9 weeks and I have gained 6 pounds, but I am not worried because I have not really changed my eating habits very much ( I have always been a healthy eater), except added more fruit. I gained 3 pounds within a week of finding out I was pregnant ... some women just gain more than others and the gain could be different in the trimesters like cangirl said. I gained 45 pounds with my first pregnancy and lost it all within a year after my daughters birth ... try not to worry and enjoy!!! Good luck.

HannahBaby - May 13

wow girls be careful!! at least you have a healthy appet_te huh!! Alot of women lose weight in the beginning because of morning sickness. I didnt gain any weight until 16 weeks with my first. and i gained one pound that month. I am 18 weeks and am making up lost weight so i am still in the red

mandee25 - May 13

I am currently 13 weeks and I have gained 16 lbs which I feel a bit bad about because in the first few months I was so nauseas and hungry all the time I craved high carb foods. Every woman is different and as long as you're eating healthy everything should be fine.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?