HCG Levels-pg109933624618

2 Replies
jenn - November 1

Ok - I may be looking for false hope here guys - so let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree. I went in for my first u/s last week - nurse estimated me at 6 wks 6 days. No fetal pole was seen, just a sac. OB thought I looked like less than 6 weeks or blighted ovum. Well this is where the false hope may come in - I recall that when I got my first blood test right after my missed period, and the nurse commented that my hcg levels were very low - only 75, but based upon the date of my lmp, she labeled me as being 4 weeks 2 days (2 weeks 2 days gestational). Isn't 75 hcg too low to be over four weeks. Do you think that there is chance that the week could have been off somehow ? Can I count on that or is 75 within the range of 4 weeks. I'm still having symptoms, br___t tenderness.... Whatta you experienced people think ? False hope ?

Vivi - November 1

I got this link here in this forum somewhere, It is very informative, it has a time table. http://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html

J - November 19

Somehow there are extra "-"'s in there - www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion