HCG Levels-pg111059519118

3 Replies
Kristina - March 11

I thought I was 7 weeks pregnant, but when I went for my va___al ultra sound he measured the sac at 5 and a half weeks. So I took blood that day with a hcg level at 15,000. He told me to come back this past wed. I went back wed. he said the sac measured 6 weeks 1 day and still could see nothing. I took more blood and my levels were at 31,000. His assistant was concerned thinking they should be higher. Finally today I went and had more blood taken and my levels were at 34,000. Does any of this sound normal or should I be concerned. He started saying that maybe my dates are off and we should definatley see something by next week. He also started throwing the term embryo demiz (sp?) around. Any one heard of this. Possibly sac with no embryo. If any one can relate or give an insight it would be much appreciated. Do my levels sound like they are riusing ok, at some point they have to stop doubling right? Also has anyone not seen anything for a while and then finally the baby showed up later than the doctor anticipated? I know lots of questions but I am new at this.

Kristina - March 13

Can any one please shed some info on me please.

N - March 15

HCG levels are suppoed to double every 72 hrs otherwis it is said by the doctors to be an abnormal preganancy and it is so hard when the doctors arnt straight with you. Do all the tests neca__sary and search the net for more answers. Most of all remember that if your baby doesnt last full term that it is because there was something wrong with the foetus and that you will get another chance. I have had 3 miscarriages but still have hope. Good luck

Lucy - March 27

Could you update us on where you are now?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion