Hcg Levels-pg121072375937

2 Replies
rseckinger - May 13

I found out through hpt test I was pregnant on APril 18. That following monday I went to dr. Their urine test was negative so they did a blood test. My hcg level came back at 29. Thursday they did another one. That was the 24th. I started bleeding that day and went to the er. Their urine test was neg and blood test was said my levels were at 22. They did ultrasound and saw nothing. I was supposedly 5 weeks at the time. That Monday I went in for another blood test and my levels were at 8. I had already quit bleeding Sunday. They told me to come back in a week for another blood test. Last week my blood test said my levels were at 51. By this time I had lost all my pregnancy signs. Now the end of last week I started having very sore and swollen br___ts. I had a blood test yesterday and they told me my levels were back down to 10. My dr. is confused and so am I. They ruled out an ectopic pregnancy and blighted ovum. Does anyone else know what could be going on?

mama-beans - May 13

My first guess would be a lab error. Either way, I am so sorry for your loss!

clindholm - May 14

I'm so sorry, did they check for a Molar Pregnancy? I don't know how it effects hcg levels, may want to ask.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?