Hcg Levels Pg1247679179

4 Replies
JamieRN919 - July 15

I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My hcg level is 3500. It seems high to me? Any thoughts?

whynotme - July 16

Looks pretty high to me. I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant today and my number yesterday at 4 weeks 3 days (18 DPO) was 935. Have you done a 48 hour repeat yet of that number?

prayn4baby - July 16

Wow... that seems really high. It could mean multiples and it can also mean a molar pregnancy. I would make sure your dr. is following up on those numbers! Good luck!

lyleesmama - July 27

i have a question...how do u find out ur levels? i just found out last thurs that i was 4 weeks and i go in to the dr tomorrow to get a dr test done...i never heard about a number for ur levels. just wondering if they will tell me mine tomorrow. this is my third pregnancy and its funny ive never heard of it

prayn4baby - July 27

It is a blood test, called a quant_tative hcg or "quant". I don't think everyone gets it drawn, just if you are more high risk or bleeding. I had it draw with all 3 of my pregnancies because i was bleeding right away with the first two and ended up losing them, but the number is suppose to double every 48-72 hours. If it's not doubling, or starts to drop, it means the pregnancy is not progressing as it should. If you've had normal pregnancies, you probably won't get it drawn. Congrats on your pregnancy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?