Headaches-pg110785292918

8 Replies
sammy - February 8

how many weeks normaly headaches to mum when pregnant

del - February 8

I'm not sure but I've had a headache just about every day. It's driving me nuts. I rarely gat headaches. good luck

Julie - February 8

I am 8 weeks and had headaches about weeks 5 and 6 (from lmp) but now totally gone. For me, it was partly no more caffeine and partly hormones probably. A cold compress on the back of my neck helped me.......good luck

ALICIA - February 9

YES IM 12 WEEKS AND LAST WEEK MY HEADACHES STOPPED

mary - March 1

I don't know either! I am 16 weeks and have been getting really bad headaches everyday. I did have a problem with headaches prior to pregnancy, but usually Tylenol helps. Now Tylenol does not seem to relieve the pain. Plus, I feel guilty taking too much Tylenol. Any thoughts?

Janet - March 2

I was having headaches constantly and finally attributed them to chocolate! Instant migraine. Poor me!

Heidi - March 2

I've only had a few and I'm at 7 weeks. Tylenol makes them go away but the Tylenol makes me even more sick. I hate that c___p. I miss my Advil!!!!

elly - March 2

ma__sage can do wonders for a headache. try having a friend ma__sage your neck, shoulder area and you might feel better.

JS - March 15

I occasionally got migranes before pregnancy, and have had a few since. I had a lot, almost daily, of what felt like tension headaches from 6 weeks to 8 weeks. I'm now 9 weeks and have been headache free for a week - hope it continues! Good Luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?