Headaches-pg110987538818

5 Replies
Sherry - March 3

Anyone have constant headaches all day long without a clue. I can eat and everything and still have headaches doctor doesn't want me taking tylenol until I am past my first trimester I am now 9 weeks 3 more weeks will go insane, and nothing helps please help if anyone know's any relief besides an ice pack....

Penny - March 3

Tylenol is supposed to be the only thing we can take. what's the reasoning on why you can't? If your stressed that can increase headaches, or if your Blood Pressure is up........you may want to have it checked. Good Luck Penny

Sherry - March 3

Yeah I know, but for some reason my doctor doesn;pt want me taking it maybe that is just his practice, but my blood pressure is not up at all ecerything is fine it just is weird and maybe because I work on a computer all day long too, but I can go home and still sometimes feel the same only the ice pack reliefs me, but everyone says it get's better after the first trimester thank you though Penny.

Penny - March 3

Sherry, I work on a computer all day long too, I have extremely High Stressed job, and do get headaches. I do take Tylenol, and there shouldn't be a reason why you can't. Ive read in several places that you can take this. This is my 3rd, and never has there been an issue with taking it. Having a headache especially at work is bad enough, but can make that much more iill feeling. I'd call and push the matter.... Where are you located?

Sherry - March 3

I am in Ohio, how far along are you?

lil - June 1

i sleep it off if im home

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion