Headaches-pg112725539318

2 Replies
Beth - September 20

I am 12 weeks along. I suffered with morning sickness for about 5-6 weeks. I have had two weeks of feeling great, but suddenly... I have been having headaches all day long! Tylenol does not touch them! I am a Kindergarten teacher too... so the noise level all day doesn't help matters. Anyone else? Anyone find anything that helps?

Cathy - September 21

Beth, I got terrible headaches at 8-12weeks. I did take tylenol and it took the edge off, but the best thing that helped is not eating chocolate, drinking coffee or anything else with caffiene. Eating more protien and trying to get more sleep. I know the sleep thing isn't the easiest thing to do when you work all day. I am in my 14th week and the headaches have all but disapeared, there is light at the end of the tunnel. If eating more frequently and cutting out chocolate, sweets, and caffiene don't work, call your doctor, she/he may be able to have a better solution. Good luck.

Beth - September 21

Thanks Cathy for the ideas... I only drink 1 caffeine drink in the morning ( a necessity!!!) but definitely need to eat more protein! I am willing to try ANYTHING! Thank you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion