Headaches-pg119864951515

4 Replies
beckyuk - December 26

Hi there - I'm 7 weeks 2 days and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing headaches? My head has been killing me since yesterday morning - paracetamol is having no impact. I've never suffered from migraine or headache before. Yesterday was my first day of morning sickness too so maybe it's just hormones??? Anyone else getting this?!

nclery - December 31

hi am 7 weeks and i have been having major headches too but no sickness so far which is great. hoping it stays that way.i guess it is just hormones.stay strong good luck

nola-gal - December 31

your headaches are the result of hormones surging and possibly inflamed sinuses. cold compresses work well, as does the humidifier. i'm 12 weeks and my sinuses are horrible. good luck! also, you can take acetomenophen (tylenol), but only when you really need it.

k. - December 31

Wow, I'm only 8 dpo and my sinus are killing me for the last 2 days.... interesting, I wasn't really thinking that was a symptom...hmm.. I am testing on Wednesday.

Gemini_Girl - January 6

Hi, towards the end of my first tri and beginning of 2nd tri, I suffered from terrible headaches on a daily basis, I went to bed with a headache and woke up in the morning with a headache - I was advised to take paracetamol but it just did nothing, the doc then told me I could take paracetamol with codeine but not too often as the baby can get addicted to codeine (I have no idea what not too often actually means) this did take away the pain for a while, then I went to see my consultant ob, she noted it but said it was probably just hormones, then one day the headaches just went away - thank goodness, so Im sure you willl be fine :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?