Heart Beat-pg111473178818

8 Replies
BAA - April 28

I just had my second ultrasound at 7wks. i heard the heart beat and it was 153bpm. I this normal? I had a week ago and it was on;y 95bpm so I think that it went up to 153 is a good sign. Anybody know? Or has anybody else heard a heart beat around 7wks?

Mythili - April 28

I had my ultrasound when I was 7 weeks 4 days the baby's heart beat read 156bpm

Baa - April 28

Mythili-Did your doctor say this was a good HB?

Nikki - April 29

I heard that at 6/7 weeks any thing over 100 is good, after that it should rise rapidly. I'm now 11 weeks and mine was 164 yesterday, 114 at 6w. Once the baby gets larger I heard that the heart rate starts to regulate and become more normal. Hope this helps. GL :~)

SRG - April 29

I went for my 12 week u/s the otehr day and the heart rate was 176. I was told that was very normal. Of course I am a parinoid freak and questioned it. I was told as long as it does not go over 200 that is good. GL everyone!

Mythili - April 29

BAA, yes my doc told me that at about 7 weeks heart beat of 156bpm is good. I went to the doc at 10 weeks and he heard the heart beat with a doopler as well.

Chris - April 29

145 was the hearbeat for me at 8 weeks... they said it was "very good" Funny!

BAA - April 29

Thanks for all the info. I'm feeling better now about the heart beat. Go for my 8wk ultrasound on Wed. because I will be traveling soon. My doctor wanted me to have one the week berfore I go away. Does anybody have any advice on traveling during first trimester. I will only be 9 1/2wks when I go on vacation.

maire - May 6

could you hear a baby heart beat at 4 1/2 weeks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion