Heart Rate 128 At 6 Weeks Is That High

5 Replies
mrs riss - August 4

So I had my first appointment last Monday and they did an ultrasound to see how far along i was. Going by my LMP i would be 8 weeks tomorrow but in the Ultrasound they said the baby was only 6 weeks so i would be 7 weeks today. But the heart rate was 128 and from what i have read and herd usually they cant even find the heart beat until week 7 and if they do it is not that high. I was just wondering if that is weird for my baby's heart beat to be that high at only 6 weeks or maybe i was right about how far along i am.

mrs riss - August 4

also if i am only 7 weeks now that means that i got a positive result when i was only 3 weeks wouldn't that be a little early?

AussieKat - August 5

i had my first ultra sound today and the doc said happy healthy baby with heartbeat of 150...i am 7 weeks 2 days.

red87 - August 7

At my first ultrasound ay 6 weeks my daughters heartrate was 156 bpm, she is now a happy healthy 3 week old. So i dont think that is too high

julepowers - August 11

no, that's not high at all. I had 160 bpm at 6 weeks and i'm 37 weeks prego now and she's about 125 bpm. As for the positive result early, you may have miscalculated your date of conception since you could have ovulated a lot later than you though. The EDD is really just a guess. Plus, the U/S is not always accurate. My EDD changed three times. I'm sure everything is fine. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

CourtneyHope - August 12

Our first U/S was at 7 wks 3 days and the heartbeat was 146. Our nurse said as long as it is between 120-180 it is perfectly normal!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion